Bought an inverter from Vminnovations it is faulty, plugged in and it never worked...my husband and I wear c pap machines and started to use them on a camping trip..needless to say we had a restless nite....vminnovations would not be

responsible for free return shipping unlike amazon so I had to get amazon involved, they are very concerned about their third party sales soon they told me to pay shipping and then Amazon.com will refund my purchase plus shipping and handling. ..

this my first on line complaint ....and I hope this helps other prospective customers BEWARE of companies that DO NOT STAND BEHIND THEIR PRODUCTS. ..

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective at VMInnovations. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants VMInnovations to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by VMInnovations inverter for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments