They sold me a tube with holes in it and refuse to do anything to help me. If you order a product from them make sure it is not defective right away.

I bought a tube last year and when I tried to inflate it in the summer, I discovered it had two holes. I offered to send it back with all of the original packing materials but because I didn't check it when I received it, they told me they couldn't do anything to help me and refused to answer any of my emails.

Don't expect that just because you purchase something new in the box, that it will actually work. Also, the patch kit is useless.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of intex recreation river run 1 inflatable tube. VMInnovations needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned intex recreation river run 1 inflatable tube in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at VMInnovations.

Comments